Grade 9 - 12 Registration
Welcome to the Grade 9 - 12 Registration page.
Step 1: Complete the online registration survey for all new students.
Step 2: Once online registration is completed and submitted an automated email will be sent with links to upload the required documents including:
- Birth Certificate
- Three Proofs of residency - see Residency tab for more information
- Most recent physical and immunizations
- Registration packet - includes home language survey, records release forms, 1:1 Chromebook Program signature page and NJSIAA student athlete residency affidavit.
- Pay Chromebook Program fee here
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Custody Papers, if parents live separately
- IEP or 504, if applicable
Step 3: Once all documents are received by the district, you will be contacted by a high school guidance counselor to make an appointment to review the transcript and schedule and determine a start date. This process may take a few days so it is best to begin the registration process as soon as you know your child will be attending PTHS.
Please be aware that any initial determination of the student's eligibility to attend school in this district is subject to more thorough review and subsequent re-evaluation, and that tuition may be assessed in the event that an initially admitted student is later found ineligible. If your student is found ineligible, now or later, you will be provided the reasons for our decision.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process please contact:
Title: Data Analyst / Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Phone Numbers: 973-616-6040 ext. 1008